Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Scarves for the Special Olympics



My latest project has been crocheting scarves for the Special Olympics. I really believe in this cause, and the scarves are very easy to make. You can use the pattern provided, or you can make your own. All of the Special Olympic participants get a scarf to wear, and they look so proud to be wearing them in their pictures. Since I have been doing this project, several others have decided to join in on the fun. I have heard many stories of how the Special Olympics have effected the lives of others. Click on the picture above if you are interested in joining in on the fun!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I would love to do that if I could crochet, but i still have not gotten past the single chain... ;) I really am glad you are getting so many people involved, that is awesome! =)